The main uses of spiral air duct are as follows:
(1) Air supply, including ventilation, such as fresh air and exhaust, covers a wide range, such as the air in factory workshops and production sites. Because harmful gases need to be discharged outdoors, it is also necessary to transport outdoor air indoors. At this time, we need to use air conveying pipes with large flow and low pressure. Spiral air conveying pipes are more suitable. Galvanized iron pipes are generally used, especially corrosive and humid Local stainless steel spiral air duct.
(2) Supply cold air. The more common is the medium Yang air conditioning pipe, which needs to add thermal insulation material. The spiral air duct can be pasted with thermal insulation material, with beautiful appearance.
(3) There is a lot of oil fume in the kitchen of restaurants, restaurants and hotels, which needs to be discharged. The circular air duct is the oil fume drum. Here, the spiral pipe should be called the oil fume pipe.
(4) Dust removal. There is a lot of dust in the production workshops of some factories, so special dust removal devices are required. Spiral air ducts can be used for pipes with large air volume.
(5) bulk material handling. In some factories, loose particles need to be transported during production. Especially small proportion, such as foam plastic particles, adopts spiral air pipes, which has low cost and good effect.
The nine advantages of spiral duct are:
1) Good compatibility and high degree of standardization;
2) Intense tension;
3) Small ventilation loss;
4) Convenient factory inspection;
5) Counter balance external pressure (negative pressure) procedure;
6) Material preservation;
7) Low installation cost;
8) The overall installation layout is beautiful;
9) Convenient for daily maintenance and cleaning.
The above is Shandong ventilation duct http://www.hangzcs.com Thank you for checking the information of our company in your busy schedule. If you want to know more, you are welcome to call for consultation!